Saturday, September 19, 2015

From USA to South Africa

As some of you are aware, our field has changed! God has truly done a work in our hearts! After much prayer and counsel with our Pastor, we are now on deputation to South Africa! I will be honest, this is not the first place I would have chosen! The Holy Spirit really had to do a mighty work in my heart. We just came back from our survey trip and let me tell you, there is a mission field white unto harvest! God truly broke our hearts for those people!
So our adventures have really begun!

This is the view we woke up to every morning. South Africa is a beautiful country with 54 million people!


Church was under an awning with dirt floors, but the people were happy to sing hymns to the Lord!


Sunday School in the sun! These children so gladly learned about the Bible out in the open.


The next village church we went to was under a tent that was given to the missionaries we stayed with. As you can see there were more children than adults. The Bible does say Jesus loves the little children!


I was able to teach Sunday School to these amazing children, Most were orphans! That really shocked me! Praise the Lord for a Heavenly Father!


From Soul Winning on the streets to...


Driving on the streets!!! Ahhhhhhhhh! I was closing my eyes and holding on to dear life!


We made it safe and sound and the memories are forever in my heart! Please pray for us as we raise our support! We truly did not want to leave! The burden we have is overwhelmingly strong!


2 comments:

  1. You guys, I'm so proud of you, praying for your's and the babies safe travels, love you all!!

    Uh oh, eat all the Blue Bell you can now while you can :)

    Cindy Baca

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys, I'm so proud of you, praying for your's and the babies safe travels, love you all!!

    Uh oh, eat all the Blue Bell you can now while you can :)

    Cindy Baca

    ReplyDelete